This page provides a brief review of Arasaip.com to help you decide if Arasaip really is a legitimate company or a scam. Continue reading to find out more.
- Domain nameArasaip.com
- Website nameArasaip shopping
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2023-02-22
- Domain RegistrarDomain Best Limited
- Email: service@desknani .com,service@wayshop .top
- Contact number+44 7309910545
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: YTKAY Ltd, 5 ELLERBECK WORSLEY MANCHESTER ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM m28 7XN
- Additional address: 3217 Garfield Ave. – 523 Commerce, CA 90040
- Products Categories: T, PANTS and YOGA Pants, COLLECTION, Hot PRODUCTS
- Products Listed on Its Website: 20 piece Signature Cast Iron Cookware set, HANDHELD LaserENGRAVER & Cutter, XL Air Fryer, HANDHELD Lazer Engine & Cutter, XL Air Fryer. 20 piece Signature Cast Iron Cookware Set. 20 Piece Self-Cleaning Litter Box – Extra Large Automatic Litter Box with Safety Alarms and App Controls. Board Game Touchscreen Table – Includes over 45 games, 360 Spinning Ride-On-On Vehicle
What is Arasaip.com?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Arasaip has been identified as a scam site due to the following facts.
Multiple scam sites have found the parent company (YTKAY LTD), which clearly shows that this parent company is associated with scam sites such as Oseemkoy and Fsendlessjxi.
Multiple scam websites can also provide information about the phone number (+1 44 7309910545) and email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org and Service@wayshop.top).
NOTE: This site’s address and parent company may change as other sites with problems have used this strategy.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
It lists products at very low prices, which are unlikely to be offered in legitimate shops even during Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. This suggests that the website could be engaged in fraudulent activities and customers should be cautious before purchasing.
This website’s Product Detail pages display a fake McAfee trust seal logo. This means that your personal and financial information, including credit card numbers, could be stolen if you make a purchase on this website.
Social media presence:
Arasaip provided fake social media icons to its website. These icons redirect you to the home pages for the respective social media sites, not to its business-related social media profiles or groups.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
Customers who shop at similar online stores report issues such as slow delivery times, poor customer service, and unsatisfactory after-sales services. These complaints raise questions about the quality and reliability of the service offered by the website.
Our Final Verdict:
Arasaip scam website is confirmed by the above evidence.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.