This page will help you decide if a Dewicth.com is a trustworthy company, or a potentially fraudulent one. It provides a short Dewicth website review to assist you in making an informed decision. Continue reading to learn more.
- Domain name: Dewicth .com
- Name of the website: Dewicth Clearance Store
- Contact Email Address: shticwdh@hotmail .com
- Name Of The Parent Company And Address: CHANGDING TRADE LIMITED, RM03 24/F HO KING COMM CENTER 2-16 FAYUEN STREET, MONGKOK KOWLOON HONG KONG
- All Products Available on its Website: All Product Categories
- Products Listed On Its Website: ALL-IN-ONE Foldable Car Garage, Cleaning Rag, ErGear Height Adjustable Electric Standing Desk, Memory Computer Home Office Desk, Multi-Purpose Vegetable Slicer Cuts Set, Vivid Artificial Hanging Orchid Bunch, Set of 4 Metallic Pink Flamingo Garden Figurines in Assorted Styles, ASSORTED STYLE GALVANIZED IRON ROOSTER FIGURINES, 20pcs Stickers+White Pen, Waterproof Label Stickers For Storage Box, Self-adhesive Label Stickers, Micro USB to USB C Adapter,(8-Packs)Aluminum USB Type C Adapter Convert Connector with Keychain Charger Compatible Samsung Galaxy S10 S9 S8 Plus Note 9 8, LG V40 V35 G8 G7,Google Pixel 3 XL,Moto Z2 Z3, etc.
This is an online store that claims to sell the products listed above. There are many things to know about this store before you choose it as your online shopping destination.
Look who has joined the party. Dewicth is brought to you from the parent company CHANGING TRADING LIMITED which has more dodgy links than a tangled line of fishing lines. Some examples of scam websites with this parent company are NimisszakaShop, MageryteShop, Sikalamukey, Gerputa, Obreav, Farlusan, Francisico, Siloyaa, Partenx, Duolyshop, Bingoobag, Narcida, etc.
Note: These guys may attempt to disappear in the future and change their company’s name or address.
This online store is not offering fishy deals, but it’s definitely luring you in with their offers. We all know that such discounts are like sharks in the online world of shopping – they can be dangerous and should not be trusted.
Their website content and design are just as dangerous as a sea cucumber. They copied and pasted content from scam sites all over the internet. These guys are the masters of fake flattery.
This online shop is so antisocial, it would make a hermit crab appear like a social butterfly. There are no social media icons or links. They don’t even want people to know that they exist. Perhaps they are a secret group or cult. Who knows? It’s clear that they are not attempting to influence or make friends with anyone.
A McAfee logo that is a fake on the Product Detail page of a site indicates a lack in security. It raises questions about the security of the customers’ financial and personal information, such as their credit card numbers, should they decide to make a payment on the website.
The customers who made similar purchases online have complained about the long delivery times, insufficient customer service, and poor post-purchase support. These negative experiences may deter potential customers from choosing Dewicth.
We can confirm, based on the above facts, that Dewicth online store is a fraud.
Clicking >HERE will take you to our “Suspicious Sites” section where you can browse through the various types of scams. You can also navigate to our homepage and find interesting articles in different categories.
Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have anything to say about this company. Please feel free to also share this review on your social media pages to let your family and friends know about this online store.
Many new online shops are now claiming to offer huge discounts on a variety of items, but they are all scams. It’s best to avoid the new online shops or to do some research prior to purchasing anything from them. Most of these online stores will not deliver the items purchased to their customers or they may deliver items that are completely different or low quality. Some scam online shops have even charged clients’ credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever made a mistaken purchase from a scam site, you should immediately contact your bank to ensure your credit card details are protected.