You’re here to read Felizos reviews and determine its credibility. Let’s find out if Felizos.com is trustworthy or fraudulent and if it is legitimate.
- Domain name: Felizos .com
- Website name: Felizos
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-11-22
- Domain Registrar,22net, Inc.
- Email: felizos@dhpxg .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: FADEL–BEATTY LIMITED, SUITE 10542. BALMORAL ESTATE, ABBEYLANDS South, NAVAN MATH, C15 DD72. IRELAND
- Products Categories Available on Its Website: Men’s Collection, Women’s Collection, and More Links
- Products Listed on Its Website: MEN’S Fashion VINTAGE WESTERN LeATHER VEST. Men’s Notch Lapel Solid Colour Mid-length Coat. VINTAGE PANELLED HAT. Men’s Lapel Solid color Turtleneck Pullover Sweater. Men’s Lapel Solid Colour Turtleneck Pullover. Men’s Lapel Solid-Color Turtleneck Knit Sweater. Men’s Shoes Calf Skin Leather Loafers.
What is Felizos.com?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
We mentioned Felizos because it is a suspicious site for the following reasons:
FADEL-BEATTY LIMITED is the parent company of this online shop. It has been discovered that it has links to numerous fraudulent and problematic websites such as Maxiott. Onehanna. Seishey. BumbleteOnline. Mocrwear. This raises questions about the legitimacy and credibility of this online shop.
NOTE: It could change the address and name of its parent company in the future, just like other problematic sites.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Felizos sells various products at low prices. Be aware that scam websites frequently offer discounts to lure unsuspecting customers into their scams. This online store employs such tricks raises questions about its credibility and legitimacy.
Its similarity in theme and content with multiple problematic sites should be a concern.
Social media presence:
It has placed useless social media icons on its site, which redirect users back to the home pages for those social media platforms, rather than directing them to business-related social media pages or groups.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
Many customers have complained about poor customer service, delayed deliveries and poor after-sales support at similar online stores. This casts doubt on the store’s quality of service.
Our Final Verdict:
We can’t recommend Felizos online shop based on the above facts.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.