Let’s talk about Goodpostalstamps. Read our Goodpostalstamps Review. You will be able to see if it is a scam or a legitimate company.
- Domain Name:Goodpostalstamps.com
- Website name Air Jordan (brand name misappropriated)
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2023-02-12
- Domain Registrar:NameSilo, LLC
- Contact Email: Support@vipclients.world
- Contact Phone Number+1 (856) 376 804
- Company Address, Office, Store, or Warehouse: 49 Roberta Dr. Middletown, CT 06457 USA
- Products Available on Its Website:Shop
- Products Listed on Its Website: Air Jordan1 Low ‘Reverse Bred’ 554724-051; Air Jordan1 Mid ‘Dark Concord’ 553558-606, Air Jordan1 Low ‘Dark Tea’ 553558-411; Air Jordan1 Retro High OG ‘Bred Toe’ 5555088-610; Air Jordan4 Retro LS ‘Legend Blue’ 3114254-107; Air Jordan4 Retro ‘Green Glow’ 0338497-0338697-033, Air Jordan11 Retro GS ‘
What is Goodpostalstamps.com?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
The following additional details confirm that Goodpostalstamps a fraud site:
It used the Air Jordan logo and website name, as well as claimed to be selling Air Jordan products. It is not an authorized seller or associate of Air Jordan products. It has also misappropriated the Air Jordan brand name.
NOTE: Although it is currently misusing the Air Jordan brand name, it could misuse other brands or change its website details in the future. There are many scam websites that do this.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Goodpostalstamps listed Air Jordan brand products for sale at ridiculously low prices, which is almost impossible to find legit stores offering even on Cyber Monday or Black Friday.
Goodpostalstamps website matches many scam websites.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
We can confirm that Goodpostalstamps has been identified as a scam website based on the above facts.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.