Scroll down for all the details on Columbia Employee Scam or Legit.
Do you want to shop online for attractive clothing at affordable prices? Do you enjoy shopping online? We then came up with the description for an online shopping site.
Online shopping is a popular trend in Canada and the United States.
This article will be about Columbia employees. But first, let’s check Columbia employee scam or legit .
Columbia Employees An Authentic Portal?
- Registration Date This portal was created on May 4, 1993. This portal is therefore very old.
- Expiry Date This portal will expire 5 May 2023.
- Trust Score This website has been awarded 96% trust score.
- Trust Index This domain has been awarded 100% trust index.
- About the Owner:Whois has all details about the owner.
- Customer Reviews – Available
- Alexa rank: This website has 17188 Alexa rank.
All of these points speak positively about the website. We will now look at the portal in more detail.
Columbia Employee Review: The Portal
The site has a wide range of clothing for children, men and women. To verify the authenticity of this portal, we must inspect the details.
- This is an online shopping website.
- Portal Address: https://www.columbia.com/
- Contact Number: (800) 622-6953
- Return Policy Refund Policy Available within 60 days of purchase.
- Shipping Policy This portal usually processes stock orders within three working days.
- Refund PolicyAvailable but not the shipping costs of the returned items
- Unavailable Payment Method
- Social networking Connection:Instagram. Twitter, Facebook. Linkedin. Tiktok
On the portal’s official website, the products get mixed responses. Some products get good ratings. Some products get good ratings while others have average ratings.
This portal received a score of 1.4 out of 5 on an external review site. This is very low. Refer to and get your money back from PayPal Scams.
The Last Words
Columbia Employee Scam? We recommend that our readers visit this website to find items with high ratings.
You can also find tips on how to avoid online scams and how to protect yourself against credit card scams. Did you find this article useful? Comment.