Below, we will give you an honest and detailed Sethvy Shop Review. This will help you decide if Sethvy.Shop is a legitimate company with which to do business or a scam. Sethvy.Shop is explained in detail below.
- Domain name: Sethvy.Shop
- Website name: Sethvy
- Email: [email protected]
- Name Of Parent Company And Address: Supic Company Limited 344-354 Gray’s Inn Road London, United Kingdom WC1X8BP
- Company number:12550956
- Categories of Products Available on Website:Sethvy Hot Sale
- Its website lists the following products: Waterproof Solar Garden Light, Automatic Wind Power LED Car Lighting, Decorative Mood lighting for Car, Fully Automated Juicer, 2023 Patio Swing Chair, including Vertical Rain Cover with Seat Cushion, and V8 Engine V800 28cc Nitro Engine, Build Your Own Engine, V8 Engine Kit that Works, etc.
- Supic Company Limited, the parent company of this scam site, has a history of operating similar types of sites.
- This site is similar to many scam sites in that it lists a lot of products with heavy discounts.
- The website does not have any social media icons.
- The design and content of the websites are similar to those of multiple scam websites.
- Similar sites have been the subject of many complaints.
We have already mentioned some of the drawbacks to the Sethvy Shop site, but we invite you to add more information in the comments section. We welcome any additional information or insight you may have about Sethvy Shop. You can make the website more accessible to others by sharing your observations or experiences. Please feel free to share your thoughts.
You can also share this article with your family and friends through social media to let them know about this website.
The ” Short Reviews ” category contains a review similar to the one above. You can also navigate through our homepage and find interesting articles in different categories.
Note: It has been found that these sites change their name and the content of their site from time to time. The above review is based upon the information provided on the website at the date mentioned. This means that if you later find different details to what we provided in this review, this online store may have changed their details. This still makes the site suspicious.
It is vital to act quickly if you’ve made an online purchase from a scammer. You should contact your bank or credit-card company and ask for their help in getting a refund. Open a dispute through PayPal and contact their support team if the payment was done through PayPal. You must provide a detailed explanation, including any relevant details. Following these steps will increase your chances of solving the problem and recovering the funds.