You’ve found the right place if you’re searching for shipeling review. What exactly are you looking for when searching for Shipeling reviews?
You’ve found the right place. In this article, the next part, you will find comprehensive, unbiased reviews of Shipeling.com with 100% proof about this website.
Shipeling sells TOPS JACKETS BOTTOMS SHOES, ect categories products, along with FLAP POCKET ZIP DESCRIPTION MID WAISTPANTS, TOE CUT OUT DETAIL ANKLE STRAP WHEELS and other categories.
According to whois records, this website will expire 17th April 2020. This website has a score of 1%.
- Website name: Shipeling
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Address: Chase Business Centre 39-41 Chase Side London, United Kingdom N14 5BP
- Contact Number: None
- Product Category: TOPS JACKETS BOTTOMS SHOES ect
- Type Name of Product: FLAP POCKET ZIP MID WAIST PANTS. TOE POST CUT OUT DELTAIL ANKLE STRAP WHEELED SANDALS.
- Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Delivery Time: Shipping Costs vary depending on shipping destination and number of products purchased. By adding items to the cart, checking your address, and verifying your shipping destination, you can estimate your exact shipping cost. Your total cost will be updated automatically with the shipping costs. We do not charge VAT on items shipped from the US to other countries. The recipient is responsible for all taxes, duties, and customs fees. Your package may be subject to local taxes or VAT depending on the destination country. For more information about your country’s import policies, we recommend that you contact your local customs. Certain factors, such as weather, holidays etc., may affect the delivery time. It is not possible to guarantee the timeliness of logistic.
- Return policy: Product returns are accepted. The customer has the right to return the product within 14 days after receiving it. Your item must be in the original packaging and be unopened. The item must be in its original packaging. We require proof of purchase or a receipt to complete your return. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. The customer will only pay one shipping fee (including returns).
- Links to social media: None
You can use the information above to determine the validity of a website. Examine the good and bad sides of the website.
This website has a very low trust rating ( 1 %). This is a further indication of the issue of lack of trust. Other websites have negative reviews of the portal. Domain name of the website has just been registered (on 17th April 2020 and expiring on 17thApril 2024). This raises concerns about trust.
- HTTPS with valid SSL certificates is available for the safety of our customers.
- The client can easily access all the policies that are valid.
Let’s examine the evidence to determine if the site is a scam or not. Please read the section below and, if you’ve already used it before, leave a comment. Your feedback is very useful to other users who may be unsure about the website.
- Website age: expires on 17th of April 2024.
- Maximum Discount Offers: Up to 90% Off
- Trust Score for Websites: According to scamadviser
- Verify the legitimacy of your contact address: Chase Business Centre 39-41 Chase Side London, United Kingdom N14 5BP
- Customer Complaints There is no review or rating
- The legitimacy of the Email ID: [email protected]
- Exchanges and Returns: Order cancellation is accepted before the product has been shipped or manufactured. You will receive a refund if you cancel the order. If the product is already shipped, we cannot cancel your order. We will notify you via email once your return has been received and inspected. You will be notified if your refund is approved or rejected. Your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your original payment method or credit card within a specified number of days.
We could say with certainty that this site could be a fake.
Shipeling com is a possible fraudulent website. We do not recommend using this site to conduct online transactions.
Our findings indicate that this ecommerce site is not real.