This page provides a short and informative review of Brawcolour. For more information, please continue reading.
- Domain Name:Brawcolour.com
- Website name: Braw Colour
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-10-08
- Domain Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
- Email: service@brawcolour .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: SHARISHA LIMITED 227, Blg 1000, City Gate Mahon, Cork T12 W7CV Republic of Ireland
- Products Available on Its Website:
- Products listed on Its website: Sterling Silver Cross full diamond ring, Roses Bloom Necklace and Roses Bloom Necklace. Skull Wide leather Apple watch Cuff. 22 Positive Affirmations Necklace. Same Girl Same Name Lotus Ring. S925. Comfy Loose button Sleeveless Tank Top for Women. Women’s new cotton & linen one-piece straps solid colour jumpsuit.
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
The “Terms of Service”, page of “SHARISHA LIMITED”, contains the name of the parent company. This is a problem site that can be found on many sites like Cinnamones and LovegardenTop. It raises serious doubts about the legitimacy of any websites associated with this parent company.
Fake sites can often change the address and parent company name to avoid detection. Consumers should be cautious as it could also change the address and parent company name in future.
Consumers should exercise caution when shopping online, especially if they are offered significant discounts. These are common tricks used by scam websites to lure people into their scams. Brawcolour’s heavily discounted products raise questions about its legitimacy.
Brawcolour’s website design and content are reminiscent of many other problematic sites. This is alarming as it raises serious questions about Brawcolour’s authenticity and trustworthiness.
Customers may be deceived by the social media icons on Brawcolour’s website, thinking they are clickable links to business-related social networks. These icons do not link to the social media websites’ homepages. They are useless for anyone who wants to connect with Brawcolour on social media for business purposes.
Similar online shops have also received complaints from customers about their slow delivery times, inadequate customer support and poor post-purchase services.
We can confirm that Brawcolour, based on the evidences above, is one of the suspect websites.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.